Lake of Life Dream Interpretation / Transcription
January 31, 2012
I had this dream last night.
I was with a group of people and we were all driving our own vehicles along a hilly road. We seemed to be on a journey of some sort. We all stopped at a lake and were standing on a large rock that was about 15 feet above the water. Some of us decided to go swimming and jumped into the water from the rock. I drove in. Some of the people didn't want to go swimming. I did a somersault under the water and could see that there was no fish and the bottom was sandy with no plant life. I know this means the lake is basically dead because nothing is growing in it. Then I notice further down the lake that there was a difference in how the water looked. I thought maybe there was a reason to go see, so a bunch of us swam over to check it out. Next thing I know we are in an underwater lab or attraction and we could see lots of plant life outside. We were getting ready to go out to swim in the water and we had to get some kind of vacuum on in order to go out there. I guess it could have been air tanks but I thought it was a vacuum. I had to pay $10 to go and I was waiting for my change and for a vacuum machine. The dream ended.
Linda's Lake of Life Dream
Adam's note: In the last dream I transcribed (The Out of Control Backhoe) the angels said:
"The true reason civilization begins to provide materialization of something will be explained in the next dream of Linda's. First you have to understand why we have chosen the symbol of digging in the ground. When you were in this big building, all this work was beginning. We picked a backhoe because it needs someone who has experience operating it."
Transcribed by Adam Kadmon on March 24, 2012
1. The vehicle is the vehicle of religion and they each had a vehicle of religion they belonged to. Linda was journeying with other people who were concerned about survival in the future. The road that they were driving on was very hilly. This is a symbol of a direction that has many ups and downs emotionally. Each time you are at the bottom of the hill on a road, you have no idea what is on the other side of the hill. And each time you come to the top of each hill you can see the future of the journey that lies ahead of you.
2. Now, what if there was evil ahead of you that you could see while you were on top of the hill? Should you continue on the path that you are going, or should you turn around and find a way around it? All of us can find that there is evil in front of us no matter which way we go. When we are in motion, should we always stop and turn around each time we are approaching evil?
3. We have always taught you that running away from evil is a good thing to do. So what is the exception when you are approaching some? If you have a philosophy of forgiving evil, you can approach it while other people are accompanying you. The reason we need forgiveness is it will always come with a reversal of evil and a miracle.
4. If we approach something spiritually, there will always be an action that changes in the evil that we are approaching which reverses confusion. Your spiritual protection depends on reversing confusion. God provides something special when we approach confusion and evil and find a way to experience a reversal.
5. Once you can see it spiritually, it will make a change in your DNA and it will be passed on in your bloodline. Now, if you cannot provide survival with spiritual evolution, then you will be spiritually devolving, and once a civilization begins to spiritually devolve as a whole, it is headed towards extinction. So you must seek the best solution for humanity.
6. Linda was taking this journey with others who were seeking a spiritual direction. If a journey takes a spiritual direction, it will run into many obstacles of evil and you will always find a place to rest where you will be protected by God. If you have prophecy that provides a rest stop for processing what you have already learned, then it will prevent confusion and provide you with a spiritual regeneration of the original vision and a completion of the vision will begin. And if you forget the original vision you had, you will forget that you had spiritual progression. So you must be objective when it comes to what you have learned in the past.
7. Linda came to this lake and she was standing on a big rock. The lake that was here was a symbol of something that civilization needs to survive in the future. When you always have a vision of something that humanity needs for survival, you will be approaching a prophecy of survival and it will be something that is important for humanity. We need prophecy which comes with a vision of a better future.
8. Linda was standing on this rock above the lake. She was standing above the future of humanities survival. Linda was standing on the edge of a promise that God gives to you. When you see that the future lies beautifully in front of you, you will not have any fear. When there is no reason for any fear, you can begin to open up to another journey God has waiting.
9. If you believe the future will be something special, you shall have a spiritual journey waiting for you. When we live for the process of religious intervention, we shall find a way to evolve spiritually. This is what we have been trying to teach you from the procession until now.
10. You should never fear religious intervention for it comes with spiritual evolution and you will feel it beginning soon. We saw the future results that Jesus' life had, and we often saw intervention in his life. We want you to begin to learn something very important about his death. If you feel being a martyr supports the right to your happiness, then only corruption can come from it along with Lucifer and now we will show you a lesson about this.
11. Eventually in Linda's dream she had enough reasons of sort, to stop her mission and have a rest by the water. When she had a vision of this lake she saw that it was beautiful. Some of the people decided to swim. The reason that Linda made a sumersault in the water was because she had no confusion and knew that this water was a safe place to swim. If you can know that something is clear of everything that can cause you suffering, then you will see how you can partake in the experiences that God wants you to have without any fear. Once you can have spiritual experiences, your soul will have serious spiritual evolution.
12. Some there, could not find a reason to join in the swimming in the lake. When you have a reason to partake in any journey that is spiritual with others who seek good things, God promises you a process of spiritual intervention during each spiritual journey. If you give up on a vision, you ignore the possibilities of God.
13. In the beginning, this lake was void of any life. Where there is an exclusion of life, there will be a process of the intervention of God which produces something that is living. This process takes place with the creation of all living things. When Linda saw there was something different happening further on down the lake, she was excited and knew it would have a spiritual affect on her soul. It was a reversal of what she was previously seeing. So this evolved into something that was very special. So even Linda was evolving in this lake. We will evolve spiritually when we are in reaction with evil when we are seeking something that God has created to reverse it.
14. In this dream there was an underwater laboratory which was made to create life. They were glad they had found it, because they knew it was a good thing for the area and it would begin to reach out in the rest of this lake. And this event gave life to a place that was dead. They knew it was a miracle that came from God's intervention and they needed to immerse themselves in it.
15. When we experience a miracle from God, we are often confused on how we can become a part of it. If we knew the schedule for the intervention of God we would surely want to attend when it took place. When we have a mission to be involved with the miracles that are created by God, then we will also be a part of the process of the miracle and we will have many occasions to witness them. This shows you that you have spiritual evolution.
16. Jesus and Mary's life had a tremendous amount of intervention from God and they evolved spiritually throughout the entire process. They arrived in a position of religious evil and the people were very confused. When someone is on a mission from God, they must be willing to take a break in their mission when evil is obstructing them. When there is confusion, God will need time to reverse the evil that threatens the people that are in his religion. He can resolve any problems that will happen on this journey. His intervention is dependent upon helping people reverse their evil, and this is dependent on a person or group of people or even a civilization in an area.
17. You have had many lessons on having vacations and how you can have spiritual growth during them. If we commit ourselves to a mission of spiritual regeneration, we will be able to take a break so God can clear up the confusion that lies in front of us. Many angels will be assisting Him who will be committed to helping reverse this confusion. If there is a mission based in something spiritual that God wants to happen in the future, then it will be supported by the angels in heaven. When someone has a mission that needs an action of a physical intervention which relies on someone else, their intervention is the catalyst that causes the reversal of evil. The reason why the reversal is needed is to provide protection for those that are on a mission of God.
18. Jesus and Mary needed to give the people in Israel time to reverse their evil and this was the reason that God wasn't able to prevent Jesus' crucifixion. Their mission needed time to let God's intervention materialize and there were many angels who were in the process of solidifying his safety.
19. When Linda was ready to swim out in the waters of life, she needed something to allow her to live in this water. You will always need something special when you arrive in the name of your God. Linda wasn't sure what this apparatus was that she had to wear to explore these waters of life. Things that provide us with protection on a mission of God are something that can be used for more than one purpose. When this aparatus was worn by Linda, it could be used to provide her with life support or it could be used for filtering the water for impurities.
20. Now we will see the prophecy in this dream. We will see progress happen with regards to eliminating the pollution of the Great Lakes. And we will expect this to happen in the near future. It will result from a clear reversal of something that humans have been doing recently. This reversal will have a significant impact on the region. We will see an increase in fish in the region of Barrie. Some feel it is a step in solving similar problems that affect other regions of the world.
21. Linda saw a vision of a laboratory that was creating many species of plants, surrounded by water that was lifeless. So this dream is a vision of prophecy and something that God and His angels will be helping with.
Posted by Adam Kadmon on 23 June 2014
There was a prophecy in this transcript that said the fish would increase in the Barrie Area. This confirmation came out on March 6 2014 in the Barrie Examiner about the increase in fish in the Barrie area in 2014. Here is the information from the article.
Ice hut removal deadline approaching for area lakes
Published Thursday, March 6, 2014 12:01PM EST
Last Updated Thursday, March 6, 2014 6:40PM EST
The clock is ticking for people with fish huts on lakes in our area. In most of the region, the huts need to be removed by the end of the week.
Ice fisherman from every corner of our region are calling this a year for the record books.
“I haven’t seen a season this good in 25 years,” said one fisherman on Thursday. There are still a lot of people on the move out on our lakes and a lot of huts as well. Don Lunchkiw was out on his ATV on Thursday moving his huts. He has 20 ice huts on Lake Simcoe and expects them to stay there until the bitter end. “We are still making ice. Every night we are making ice.” But the season is slowly coming to an end. Ice huts south of Severn River must be removed by March 15th. Huts north of that can stay out until the end of March.
Robert Wise owns a bait shop in Gravenhurst and he expects to see people fishing much later than we’ve seen in years. But he says even though it’s still cold and the ice is still thick in many spots, people need to keep in mind the conditions can and will change quickly. “If you see ice thinning by the shore you should take that as a sign that the ice is starting to change. If you have trouble getting out onto the ice it might be a sign.” And remember police say that even though there is still ice on area lakes and rivers – you need to use caution as no ice is safe ice. Over in Collingwood Harbour ice hut operators tell us there is still two feet of ice out here and lots of big fish too. The other important deadline for fisherman covers what kind of fish you can catch. The whitefish and trout season also close March 15th. Even though whitefish and trout will be off-limits and permanent ice huts must be removed you can still catch perch after the imposed deadlines by the province.
Here is another link to an article about the measures that are being taken to increase the fish population in Lake Simcoe which is partly located in Barrie. http://www.fishingsimcoe.com/
Get The Newest Updates On This Page - Sign-up for updates on the transcriptions and witness the miracles as they happen. An email will be sent to you when new transcriptions are added or when they are confirmed. You can also get updates for any other page including the quantum communications videos.
All audio and video files on this website are copyrighted by The New Adam Kadmon Ryan Reynolds 2001-2017 and cannot be reproduced in part or whole or in any form without my written permission.